Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Morty" The Good Guy

I've always been a victim of something I have come to diagnose as the "Guardian Angel Syndrome." Maybe I was in the wrong place (work) at the wrong time when I picked up the phone and suddenly found myself a week later helping a person I had never met get a DVD produced in time for a 5th Grade graduation celebration. Admittedly, I am taken with the opening number, a tune performed by the graduating class and written by someone I know nothing about (and ultimately have never met either), Reading through some earlier posts on this site, you will find other examples of my good natured will. It's something I am proud of and hope will rub off on my 9 year old son (the then 2 year old pictured above). I don't pat myself enough on the back these days, but I will undoubtedly sleep better for awhile knowing that I have done my part to help someone else.

 - - Morty
     June 2012


No comments: